Paragard IUD and pregnancy question?

I have been on the pill for over a year, (Junel fe) and I recently switched over to the Paragard IUD. I have it in for a little less than a month and my doctor recommended taking it out because it was expelling out of my uterus. With that being said, just for precaution I continued to take my pill just in case something had gone. Although I took some pills within 30 mins of each other, I never missed a pill. A few days before I had the IUD taken out, (by the way, I was in the last week of my pills, the placebos) I had sex with my partner and he had finished inside of me. When the IUD was removed, I had an implant, Nexplanon inserted right away and my pregnancy test was negative (only about 4 days after my partner and I had sex) what are my chances of pregnancy although my IUD was expelling?

There is no chance - you were still on birth control, you got your period and your pregnancy test was negative.

Even though I took a few pills late (30 mins earlier or later) I was still protected? Even with an IUD not in the proper place?

You were still in the Pill so you're fine. 

30 minutes will not make a difference. 

And I did get my period. It was no different than normal.