I had protected sex on June 24th then 6 days later got my normal period that lasted for 7 days. (July 1st-7th) now I'm a little paranoid because I am having symptoms of PMS(gas and lower abdominal cramping) but haven't started yet? I haven't had sex since. I'm just stressing over it.

Hi Southernbeller!

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your concerns!

With protected sex and PMS symptoms, there does not seem any risk of pregnancy. I'm sure your period will be along soon.

I wanted to make sure I was clear about that I did have my period at the beginning of July but now just waiting on August period. I'm having all the symptoms just haven't started. Thank you for your reply!