Paranoid again?

Hello, I wrote a post some time ago asking why would I bleed after sex if I wasn't pregnant [but I have a yeast infection]. My period is late for a week and I am freaking out again ... could it be because of a pregnancy [condom and pull out method at the same time, never without a condom] or because of my candida? ... or it is just stress messing up with my organism?

Thank you so much for your future answers!

Hi Cherry Girl

You need to take a pregnancy test to know if you are pregnant. That is what they are for and this is the only way you can know for sure. Otherwise it's just a going-back-and-forth guessing game which can be stressful in itself.

Hi Susan,

I took a pregnancy test this morning, as soon as I woke up I went to the pharmacy and bought one. The result was negative after 5 and 10 minutes (waited 5 ... negative, and decided to throw it away after 10 minutes passed to see is something changes, nothing did). I am now a little bit relieved ... I might take another one next week just to be more than 100% sure.

Thank you a lot for your replies! I still don't have the courage to adress my mom regarding such issue.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Cherry Girl)

Hi again!

There is no need to take another test but go ahead if it makes you feel better!
Make sure you are ready for any kind of sexual activity. A sexual relationship with a man needs to be mature and you need to be ready for the responsibilities that go with it.

So take your time and make sure you are ready and prepared!