Hi I had unprotected sex while on my period he did not come in me but after the sex my period lasted longer then it stopped a week after I started my period again. My period never comes early. Is something wrong?

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher!

More than likely it's just an irregular period. Even if a woman is usually regular, she can experience irregularity once in a while. You can always take a pregnancy test if you are worried about that, but having sex during your period is usually pretty safe, although if you have even one irregular month, you can get pregnant at anytime.

Using condoms at all times (or using the Pill as prescribed) will dramatically lessen the odds of pregnancy.

Wait another month or two and see if you period goes back to it's regular cycle. If it does not, you might want to check into it further, but if it goes back to being a normal cycle again, then it was probably a once-in-a-while issue that sorted itself out.

I hope this helps - will you update us?