ask: period

so i had my period o the 15 of march and had unprotected sex on the 29 of march ten mins after that i went and took the next choice pill. i have been soo worrie. today (april the 6) i woke up and saw i had brown stuff on my underware i wipe my self and i see like blood i dont knw if its spotting or if its my period (which im supposeto get my period the 11 of april according to my calender)!!!!! i really need some feedback bc i feel like ima go crazy and im only 17years old and cant tell anybody else:(

No. Your period does not change, with a lighter or heavier flow, after you have sex for the first time.

Anonymous

i have another question is your perios diffrent after u had sex for thr first time?? is it lighter?

Anonymous

no i went to the store and bought it bc rite then i was like omg what if im pregnant im such a worry freak. so is it okay to take abpregnacy test this frid

Bleeding a few days to a week after taking Plan B is a fairly common side effect. Did you have the Plan B with you, in order to take it after having sex? Instead you should be using condoms.

So this bleeding could be from the Plan B or it could be an early period because Plan B sometimes causes the next cycle to be irregular. But it's not possible to know which it is.  If you are worried about pregnancy you can take a test two weeks after you had unprotected sex.

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: