um i had my last period on Jan 30 2015..well my period before that end at same month on the 5th...and to this day i havent had my period.. i took 3 p-test and they came out negative.. i Had um unprotected sex..and now i am somehwere near what 21 22 weeks now..i have never in my life miss any of my period for this long..

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for coming to us with your concern.

Five months without a period is abnormal.

If you were pregnant, you would know by now. When you took the home pregnancy tests, did you test in the morning and use the first urine when you woke up?

Anonymous, how old are you?

Missed periods can be an early sign of perimenopause. Fluctuation in estrogen levels cause menstrual cycle irregularities. Some women experience this in their early 40s, while it is more common when a women is in her 50s.

Bottom line is you need to see your doctor, who can examine you and order blood test to determine the cause of no period for five months.