Period is 5 days late

My period has shifted throughout the year from the beginning of the month then to the middle and now it hasn't came at all and it's the end of the month. I just recently got back from cheerleading camp , a lot of exercise can that cause delay.? Or is it normal to just skip a period. I am intimate

If you are sexually active and not taking birth control or using birth control each and every time, then pregnancy can occur.
However, if you were intensely training, as you said, that may also be the case for your cycle to change.
See what the next month brings - you may find it normalizing again.