Period started week early, now spotting 2 days after it ended. Could this be pregnancy related?

My period started a week early. It lasted for 3 days. Now i am having light spotting and cramping 2 days after the bleeding stopped. I have taken 4 pregnancy test and they all came up with a very faint line. I am assuming those are evap lines as i had my husband take one and he got a very faint line too. However, i am still having a few pregnancy symptoms. Could this be due to a hormonal imbalance or is pregnancy an actual possibility? My last cycle started 6/16 and ended 6/20. This one started 7/8 very lightly, then 2 days of moderate flow to nothing. Yesterday and today, 7/13 and 7/14, is when the spotting started. Before this cycle started, i had cramping for 3 days.

It's unusual to get these lines and certainly for your husband to so let's assume pregnancy is not an issue.
If you have not been having unprotected sex then pregnancy should not be an issue. It sounds like the bleeding you had is your period but you may want to test again in a week to make sure.