Periods every two weeks or pregnant?? Please help I'm so confused

I had a period August 12th that lasted until the 16th. I had sex maybe on the 20th, and 24th. I started another period September 1st (15 days later) which was very, very heavy to the point that I checked myself into the hospital this cycle ended on the 6th. They said that it could have been a early MC or just an irregular cycle, they did two ultrasounds and did not see anything. Yesterday I started cramping again September 14th (7 days after the bleeding ended) to the point where I'm going to the bathroom to check if my cycle has started and it hasn't. Why am I cramping again? What is going on? And has this happened to anyone before? Thank you all.

I'm sorry to know you're having these troubles. I would also have said that an early miscarriage may have been the situation but since you were told that is not the case and this is happening again, you should look into this further.

This kind of bleeding is not normal. You may have some kind of reproductive issue or injury that is causing this. Some reasons for excessive bleeding include endometriosis, adenomyosis or uterine fibroids, certain medications, including anti-inflammatory medications and anticoagulants (to prevent blood clots), can contribute to heavy or prolonged menstrual bleeding.

It's a good idea to make an appointment with your doctor. You can read more here: http://www.empowher.com/providers/article/menstrual-cycle-reasons-heavy-...

Anon, has this helped? Do you see anything here that may apply to you?