plan b missed period

By November 19, 2014 - 8:48pm

Hello, I took 3 plan b in the past 2 weeks and then since I was expecting my period on Tuesday November 18, 2014 and i spotted all last week and some of the week before, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex again on Monday 17, 2014. Today is November 19, 2013 and yet my period is not here. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative. Should I expect my period this month? Should I take another pregnancy test? I took a well known brand. Please answer me as soon as possible.
I am freaking out.

Hi melinavarro

The more you misuse emergency contraception, the more irregular your cycle will be.  So we cannot tell you when your next menstrual period is due, other than sometime in the next month. 

Take a pregnancy test in two weeks to rule pregnancy.