Plan B Necessary?

By October 26, 2015 - 12:06pm

I apologize if I am somehow asking this question twice, but I am new to this (awesome) community and really need advice. I am on on Lo Loestrin Fe birth control and have had a rough week. I would like to know if I should take Plan B. See below.

Monday - Near end of pack. Took sugar pill.
Tuesday - End of pack. Sugar pill.
Wednesday - Could not get refill and had to wait a day. Did not take a pill.
Thursday - Doubled up on pills.
Friday - Took a pill.

Saturday - Took a pill. Boyfriend used condom but it slipped off and he came inside of me.
Sunday - Pill pack fell out of bag. Could not take pill.
Monday (Today) - Doubled up on pills.

Am I ok? Or should I take emergency contraception?

Hi Hellohello

These kinds of questions are difficult to answer. There may be a risk of pregnancy if you didn't make up your pills properly (to know that, read the instructions or call your pharmacy). If in doubt, ask a pharmacist about Plan B - it's up to you to take it or not . Please inform yourself of any side effects if you do.

If you don't take Plan B, your risk will still be low.