Plan b pill

By May 19, 2016 - 1:39pm

I had sex on April 20 and I decide to be safe and take the pill I took it within 24hours and a week later I had vaginal bleeding for about 5 days and now it's may 19 and still haven't got my period.

Can I be pregnant?

Hi Stephaniediaz

Pregnancy is probably not possible since you had a period after your took emergency contraception which is itself up to 95% effective when taken within 24 hours.

The next period can be delayed as a result - you may need to count from your last bleeding.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills