Please advise me.

By May 25, 2016 - 10:53pm

I had unprotected sex (intercourse without condoms) with my boyfriend on 13th May but he only came on my face much later. We then went to wash everything off and then he fingered me but with the finger that never got the ***. We then had a bit more fun before I gave him a ******** and he came in my mouth. I took two postinor at 7.40pm on 16th May fearing that somehow I would still get sperm in me. I'm of legal age but was still pretty scared I might be pregnant. On the 22nd, I had a slight bleeding that lasted until the 25th and it wasn't like the pink blood or brown blood but more like the lighter flow days of period with red blood. However, on the 25th, I realized that the blood flow is significantly lighter and lesser. What is happening? Am i pregnant?

Hi Batleycornor !

In order to get pregnant, sperm has to be deposited in the vagina or , more rarely, on the opening. Since this didn't happen, pregnancy can't occur. Additionally, you took emergency contraception which is up to 95% effective with full ejaculation.

You are probably experiencing irregular bleeding due to taking the pill. Your next period may be early or late - this is a common side effect. The kind of bleeding you have now means you're not pregnant. Don't take these kinds of pills unless you know there was ejaculation - and use a condom.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills