Please assist!

Hi I have quite an embarrassing question but I'm genuinely worried about it . So here goes. I was in a meeting with a male for work the other day. The meting went for about half an hour. At the end of the meeting we shook hands. I went straight home afterwards and had to use the toilet. I used toilet paper to wipe my bottom and vagina area. Afterwards I became worried that this could have caused me to become pregnant as I shook a males hand and then used the toilet. Is this ridiculous or is it somewhat possible??

HI deesam

There is no possible you could get pregnant this way. You have to have sexual intercourse to get pregnant. 

If you have these kinds of worries, I think it's a good idea to talk to a therapist - it's very concerning that you think you could get pregnant by shaking hands. I notice that you ask many questions about getting pregnant but you are sexually inactive. You have said yourself that you have irrational fears and phobias. 

Talking to a professional can help. You really do need to consider this as you are living with fears that are impossible to come true. This is not good for your physical or mental health. 

We wish you the best - please contact your doctor.