PLEASE HELP! Could i be pregnant?

By January 18, 2016 - 12:03am

Hi. My name is cheyanne and im 17 years old. My last period was on november 7th and i have not had one since. I have had 2 cases of spotting but have also taken 5 pregnancy tests and were all negative. What could it mean?

Hi Cheyanne

At 17, your cycle may not be fully regulated yet - this could be a cause. You also may have a hormonal change or a change in body chemistry that is causing missed periods. Stress can also be a cause.

If you don't get your third period then call you doctor for an evaluation. If you have been having sex since your last period, consider asking your doctor for a blood test to rule that out once and for all.