please help me..I can't understand why i am experiencing to much bleeding after my period. It was fresh blood and last for 4 days. Is it normal?..is it because of stress?..what will I do to cure this and avoid this?

By Anonymous February 28, 2012 - 10:35am

Please only post once so we are not answering more than once - thanks for your understanding! I answered your question on the other thread where you also asked :http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/fresh-blood-period

but I will copy and paste my reply here:

"How long did your regular period last? Did the latest bleeding start toward the end or was there a gap? If there was a gap - how many days was the gap?  Also, are you taking birth control? Are you sexually active? Please answer these questions so that we can help you more. We hope to hear back from you soon!"

Anon, please post your reply on this thread only. Thanks!

my period last for 6 days, after 5 or 6 days bleeding started, its on the 6th day today, the blood is bright red in color like a fresh blood except earlier which is brownish. I am not sexually active and im not tajing any birth control. i am only 20 yr. old, i am always tired in my school works, stressed, lack of sleep, and sometimes depress because of my problems.im very afraid if i have any disease at my young age.

thank you very much

Thanks for your update. This kind of bleeding is not normal and requires an evaluation. Please make an appointment to see your health care provider.