Please help, my boyfriend rubbed on me naked while I was in jeans pant and pad. can this get me pregnant? It was my sixth day of my period..my abdominal portion hurts I don't why

By August 3, 2016 - 6:24am

24 hours response wasn't received by me

Hi Annon!

Your previous questions were deleted as they were identical multiple postings and we have answered this question for you before.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did in any way.

You cannot be pregnant, your abdominal pain is from something else - it could be from stress, it could be a stomach virus or even an issue with your appendix. Please see a doctor about this pain. There is no need to even think about pregnancy.

Thank you soo much Susan
And I was freaking out too much because I haven't ever had anything like this before
Sorry for multiple postings