please I had sex and took postinor 2 ,and had sex the following day without postinor 2 will i get pregnante

By Anonymous March 15, 2016 - 2:40am

Please I had sex n I took postinor 2 the following day and I had another se x the next day .I didn't take pill will I get pregnant

Pregnancy is possible if you did not take an emergency pill after the last time you had sex. We can't say how high the risk is.

You can read more here: http://www.empowher.com/emergency-contraception/content/morning-after-pill-emergency-contraception-how-does-it-work