Facebook Pixel

Please i need ur help concern my gf

By March 21, 2016 - 2:37pm
Rate This

Hello ma,
pls i have a serious problem with my girl, she's a virgin nd i have sex with her(unprotected) a day b4 her period, nd i went on to buy postinor 2 for her which she use. I later discover that she didn't see her period ul now. She's still schooling nd i dnt want it to disturb her education. Pls which type of drug i can give her in other to abort the pregnancy, nd hope it will nt pain her.
Thanks, i wil b waiting for ur prompt reply.

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Seunolubola

Thanks for your post!

Your girlfriend needs to take a pregnancy test to confirm she is pregnant in the first place.

She then needs to contact a medical clinic to talk about her options as this is a serious matter for her if she is in fact pregnant. Please remember that all decisions are for her to decide and not you. You need to use a condom every time you have sex so that this does not happen again.


March 21, 2016 - 4:52pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Sex 101

Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!