please i toke prostinor2after sex was to take the next tablet in 12 hours but toke it 17 hours later will the drug work for me?

please i had sex yesterday i toke prostinor2after and was to take the next tablet after 12 hour but i missed and toke it 17 hours after the first tablet.please will it woke for me or i have to take another set altogether? help me please

While you are supposed to take the medication as prescribed, a 5 hour delay should not make a difference.

Emergency contraception is up to 95% effective when taken within 24 hours so your risk is extremely low.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills