Pls answer me immediately ooo, I had my period on 9th April n had unprotected sex on 18th April , I took 2 postinor at once n twelve hours later took another 2. But am yet to see my period n tomorrow will make it 28 days from my last period . I bought d p

Pls answer me immediately ooo, I had my period on 9th April n had unprotected sex on 18th April , I took 2 postinor at once n twelve hours later took another 2. But am yet to see my period n tomorrow will make it 28 days from my last period . I bought d pregnancy strip test n it shows positive. Pls can it be wrong or something. Should I still wait for my period. Pls help me oo

Emergency contraception is effective up to 95% of the time but not 100% of the time. If you haven't had your period after 28 days and you have a positive pregnancy test then you're probably pregnant.

Call your doctor for a blood test to make sure.