pls I had sex on 15-18 nd my period ought to com on 23 bt didn't nd I did d test bt it was only d bottom line dat show,does dat mean am preg nd if yes pls wat drug can I use at home wit out going 4 D&C

It sounds like you got a negative pregnancy test so your period may be delayed through stress or just a hormonal change that can happen from time to time. You should know how to take a pregnancy test - read the instructions carefully. One line generally means not-pregnant but you can get a digital test which will clearly state "pregnant" or "not pregnant".

You can also get a blood test at a clinic which will tell you for sure; I think this is advisable. Depending on the outcome, you can ask for your options at the clinic.