pls i had sex with my bf but alng side d protection got broken perhaps he said he released in me.I took postinor1 6 hrs later and postinor2 23 hrs later .can i be pregnant still?

Hello I think I got the same case .. But my bf does not release inside me.. Last may 14 we had sex then after that I started to take oral contraceptive . Do you think I have a possibility of getting pregnant ? Does the pill took effect on preventing pregnancy? Thank you .. I asked this because it bothers me.

Postinor is about 95% effective when taken correctly and it looks like you took it correctly. Therefore your risk is very low - 5% or less. 

Please look up side effects that you experience including unexpected bleeding or an irregular cycle for the next month.  These are common side effects and do not mean you're pregnant.