Is this a possible chance for pregnancy?

By Anonymous February 3, 2015 - 7:24pm

On Friday the 23rd night/early Saturday morning I went with my boyfriend into his car, and we jacked each other off (i'm a girl). it was my first time doing that ever with a guy and he was very understanding, but he came and it went everywhere. at the same time he was fingering me. basically I'm worried that there would be the slightest chance that I'd get pregnant from this? Like if he had any trace of sperm on his hands while he touched me. I'm pretty sure that he did use a different hand on me though.

It was my first time doing anything like this with a guy, and I'm still a virgin. Plus I have an phone app that tracks my period and I'm due to have one on the 7th, but they said I'd be fertile around the day that we messed around.this is the part that is really worrying me.
So on the Monday after (60 hours after), I went to Family planning. The nurse said the risk for pregnancy was low, but I still bought and took a morning after pill - from the brand NorLevo. Exactly a week later (last night), I started to bleed. It started light, and now seems to be like a regular period. The one thing that is missing is the cramps - I normally suffer from bad cramps on the first two days of my period.

Do you think there's a possibility of me getting pregnant from this? I've never even had sex, but I'm so paranoid that maybe I could've gotten pregnant from what I did with the guy. When should I take a home pregnancy test??
Please help as I'm really worried :( thanks!

Hi Cadi

Emergency contraception often causes bleeding 3-7 days due to the large dose of hormones so your next period may be irregular even if it's due soon. 

Your risk of pregnant, as you were told, is low - I'd say close to zero.

Hi Susan! Thanks so much for replying.
Okay, so I'd just like to confirm that the bleeding that I'm experiencing now is my period? I was expecting it this weekend, and I understand that the EC pill would've brought it forward by a few days, but this is a period that I'm experiencing now, right?
And I should be able to expect another one in about a month or so?
And I'm definitely not pregnant?

I'd just like to confirm those worries.
Thanks so much!

Hi Cadi

Nobody over the Internet can possibly guarantee you that you are not pregnant  - I hope you can understand that. But what we can tell you is that it's highly unlikely.  

It really doesn't matter if the bleeding is your period or bleeding from EC - it's impossible to know the difference since your period is due so soon.

A test can confirm you are not pregnant if you need the reassurance.  

HI Susan!
would it be possible to send you a private message, please?