Possible Pregnancy?

By October 26, 2015 - 5:02am

One day during May this year, me and my girlfriend took part in some heated foreplay. She had all of her underwear on during each "session", we fooled around a lot but there was never any actual intercourse. We haven't took part in anything since this, however (and of course it's October now).

On May 21st we were worried because her period hadn't came yet and were concerned about what we had done before. Later that night however it eventually came and apparently lasted as long and was as heavy as normal.

She has had every normal period since, 1 month + 1 day after each (May 21st, June 22nd, etc) but lately I've noticed that she has quite a bit of a belly and has had a few breakouts of spots.

I'm aware that usually having a period = fine, but I always hear about people who had normal periods despite being pregnant, and I always worry just in case this case is "the one exception". Do I have anything to worry about? Is there any chance that anything could have actually happened in May and we've never noticed anything from the apparent lack of symptoms?

Hi ad1998

Your girlfriend may have put on a little weight, this doesn't mean pregnancy! Nor do a few zits, I think you're really reaching there! If this were the case, men would think most women were pregnant!
She's not pregnant, she can't get pregnant from what you did in May. Everything is fine.

Thanks for the quick answer.

I already thought to myself that those two things alone couldn't really be symptoms, but it's good to hear agreement from someone who knows more.