Possible treatment for Bilateral anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (AION)

By July 27, 2011 - 6:33am

After 2 days intensive dialysis to clear up a kidney infection, my cousin lost vision in both eyes. He's had MRIs and Xrays done etc., they say the vision will come back, it's been 3 weeks now, and I want to be sure we are not wasting time or doing the wrong things. He's 43 years old.
I stumbled across Michele's comments in 2008 on some AION expert she knows, can you please connect me to this expert please. Thanks a lot!

Your question has been submitted, we hope to have information for you as soon as possible. Meanwhile, for your own privacy, I have removed your phone number.

Kidney Infection

Kidney Infection Guide