Postinor 2

I had sex with my husband during my ovulation and he ejaculated 3 times the night before around 10pm and the next two was 1am and 3am the next day. 12 hours later I took the first tablet of Postinor 2 followed by the second tablet 12 hours later.

My question is, what is the chances of me getting pregnant?

Thank you so much for your help :)

Thanks for your question - as you can see it's a very common one around here! 

The paperwork that came with your pills should have this information on it or you can find it online. 

Generally speaking, emergency contraception is about 90-95% effective so your risk is less than 10%.

I hope this helps!