I had sex on d day of my ovulation ,but took postenor2 45mins later.is there possibility of pregnancy

Postinor 2, when taken correctly and within 24 hours, is 90-95% effective in preventing a pregnancy that otherwise would have happened.

tnx for ur response,
d day I had sex was supposed to be my ovulation day by my calculation(Wednesday )after which i took d pills(both tablet at once)as i was told.But saturday morning when i wanted to ve my birth I noticed lots of discharge in my pant .Plz could it be dat I'm ovulating again or what do think.
thanks in anticipation

I don't fully understand your question - is English your second language? I don't understand "when I wanted to ve my birth". Please let me know more or use google translate.