preg ?

By January 4, 2016 - 8:13am

hi just a quick question about precm- can a guy have precm if he does not have actual intercourse. The reason i ask is basically me and my bf were together. He ended up fingering me but it was after he touched himself? I understand how
precm can have sperm but i don't get WHEN this actually occurs. He told me he never cued but basically im thinking what if he's lying and im thinkin of the worse case scenario. Really need your help. Should i take a pregnancy test or am i safe?

Hi kay!

Pre-ejaculate can occur upon sexual arousal, a man does not have to be having sexual intercourse. Your risk is minuscule, I really don't see how you could get pregnant from what you said. If you think he's lying then rethink your relationship with him.