Preg or not

Hi basically
i had a 6 day very light bleed which I assumed could've been implantation or something else as I read that extended bleeding could mean pregnancy (usually my period only lasts 5 days) . Anyway before this about a 2-3 weeks my bf fingered me (no idea if he had cm). Took a home pregnancy test which were coming out all negative except for 1 clear and simple one which showed a faint positive. I went to the doctor and told her of the situation .. She said pregnancy is not possible as I bled after the encounter .. I'm so scared that I am. I decided to take a couple more home pregnancy tests and some of the same brand and are all coming out negative now. Should I assume I'm not pregnant and the test I brought was expired?? She refuses to give me a blood test too as she told me there is no need

I wouldn't assume there could be pre-ejaculate on a finger. And if not, pregnancy is impossible.

I think your doctor is right, you're not pregnant. A light period of 6 days indicates you are not pregnant. Implantation bleeding is a few drops over a day or two.

Thanks for that

Is there any need for me to be panicking if the tests are coming out negative now?

I don't see why you should worry about pregnancy. Just let it go and try to relax.

All questions/replies go into moderation before publication so it can take time to read your responses.