Preganent or not !

I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and now its the first time i have missed my cycle 3 days . Today I started having cramps and pain along with periods ? The flow of the periods is very slow and i just have thick fibres ? How would I know that I am not preganent ? Would you recommend if I can do a pregnency test while I am bleeding now ?

HI Anon!

You have your period, even if it's not your usual period. I don't think there is any need for a pregnancy test but one would be accurate by now, even if bleeding.

Thank you so much ....