Pregency

I was supposed to get my periods on 30 Sep and under the doctor supervision, we were told not to have sex . Once our thyroid was normal we met doctor on 5th oct. later had sex in 8 oct. I have still not got my periods . Am I pregnant. When should I check for the pregnancy test

A pregnancy test is accurate 14-21 after sex.

Can I take it on 23 Sep. Will that show result. Also I have slightly hit hard breadt. Little painful when I shake . Is this one of the early symptoms

Do you mean the 23rd of Oct and not 23rd of September?

If it's 14-21 days after sex, as I mentioned, then it's fine to take a test.

Having a hard time breathing is not generally a symptom of early pregnancy.