By November 10, 2014 - 8:01pm

I missed 1 pill on the first week of my birth control pack 10/30/14. I made up for that pill the next day along with the pill that I needed to take for that night, but I was fertile that night. On the night I missed, I had sex with my boyfriend. I've been getting tons of symptoms that have me believe I could be pregnant. It's been 11 days since that day 11/10/14. My period is due in 5 days 11/15/14. Is it possible that I could be pregnant?

Hi Emily Nicole

Since you made up your missed pill on time, your risk is not increased. 

I'm  not sure you understand how the Pill works. You don't have a "fertile" time on the Pill - it prevents that (ovulation)  in order to protect you from pregnancy. 

Anything is possible so we can't tell you that you are guaranteed not to get pregnant but it's highly unlikely.