By December 7, 2014 - 6:34pm

Hi I was wondering I had a full 6 day period last month from Nov 3rd to 9th. Then I started the 30th of novemeber I had pink spotting for 2-3 days then some brown discharge. I was wondering if I could be pregnant and if its to early to read on a test quite yet?

Hi Shanlee

Thanks for your post. 

Are you wondering if your light bleeding was inplantaton? 

It's possible, if you were having unprotected sex the month before and especially if it was very light and lasted one or two days. Of course it may have been a light period but a test will let you know for sure and it's not too early at all to test.