I had a period in the beginning of December and after I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend multiple times for a while . I threw up 6 times on Christmas and have been having weird stomach pains light light cramps . It's the 11th and I started having some light bleeding/spotting around when my next period should start . I've been moody horriale mood swings and have been exashsuasted . Could I be pregnant?

Any woman can get pregnant if she is having unprotected sex.

It does sound like your period is on it's way though, but a pregnancy test will let you know for sure.