I had intercourse wid my fiance on 3&4th may n then on6th may I took ipill..after that on 11th of may I had spotting n then again on 13th of june I had spotting...I have mood swings n continual head ache..m I pregnant?
I have not done any test as of now but shud I get the test done?
Plz advice as I m tensed..
my age is 23years old

Please tel me does spotting mean that m pregnant.
n I did not get my periods from past two months just spotting...

Thank you for your question!

Emergency contraception can cause irregular bleeding so this may be what is happening.

A test for pregnancy taken in about a week should be accurate.

If I dont take any test is it fine....what do you think....can it be pregnancy

HERWriter Guide (reply to jeol)

Hi jeol
I have answered this on your own thread, please don't post your questions all over the website.