By July 8, 2015 - 3:26am

Hi I had sex on may 30th and I had it again few days before my period. . After my period finished I had sex every weekend of June. . I had done it Saturday as well and today is July 8,2015. . I have my period. . Ive been experiencing the headaches, fatigue, nausea, frequent urination. . I was wondering if I should take the pregnancy test.. i keep getting my period.. also note I'm hungry all the time. .

Hi Lillybby

If you're getting your periods then there is no need to check for pregnancy. But you seem to be nervous so a test can ease your mind. Never have unprotected sex if you don't want to get pregnant.