Hey so I got my period on the 15 last month. I had unprotected sex w/ My boyfriend on August 2 and 10. This week I been getting abdominal pain w/ a little pain in my breast. And today I been Getting upper back pain. I don't know if it's because my period is coming or I might be pregnant :O please help!!
Ps: I haven't took any test yet

Hi lovelymel_16!

Your symptoms are likely to be PMS since you had sex on week three of your cycle but there is always a risk when you have unprotected sex. Wait for your period, take a test if you don't get it.

Thank you for your respond :) But like how long should I wait until I can actually say that my period is late so I can get tested. And is it normal to keep on getting back pain cause it comes and good. Honestly it's kind of annoying lol :D

HERWriter Guide (reply to lovelymel_16)

Back pain doesn't happen to women who are not even late for their period yet (in terms of a pregnancy symptom). That takes months and months when you gain a lot of weight. Maybe your back is hurting for other reasons.

You can take a test when you're period is late, which means the day after it's due. You should be keeping track of these things. Life doesn't run smoothly - you need to bide your time and test if you don't get your period.

You have to be realistic on the information we can give you. It's all very general.