By November 22, 2015 - 9:42pm

So I've been wondering about this for a few hours now. This girl I work with invited me over to her house and it ended up getting kind of heated. We were both unclothed except for underwear and I ejaculated, some got on her leg but I don't think anywhere near her vagina, I quickly cleaned what I could see and stopped after that. So my question is.. If sperm landed on her underwear and didn't get cleaned off could it lead to pregnancy?

Hi cheabud

Pregnancy is not possible. You said semen was on her leg, this cannot lead to pregnancy so the "what if" landed on her underwear doesn't really count here. Even if it did land on underwear, underwear is a barrier so pregnancy is impossible. Pregnancy just doesn't work this way.