By Anonymous December 21, 2015 - 1:44am

I'm very afraid. I have been on the pill for quite some time now and I never miss a pill; I would have to say it is perfect use for me. My partner and I ALWAYS use condoms as well. There was one incident however where he ejaculated on my stomach and I am afraid some of it may have gotten inside of me, but I'm not worried about that as much as the sex. We have had sex 5 times this month and the last time is what made me worry most. It was no different than the rest but it just made me worry more. My partner likes the check the condoms after we're done using them by filling them with water and putting pressure on it to check for holes and leaks, is that a reliable way to do that? Anyway my biggest question is could I be pregnant? I'm pretty the answer will be no but it's always good to make sure. I'm just mostly worried bedause I'm a week away from my period and I'm getting weird sharp pains in my ovaries on both sides, it really hurts. It's not really like cramps it's not in the middle or in my tummy it's on the sides. I'm on the pill for pcos and I think my pcos may have worsened recently because I had these same aches last month although they weren't as severe. Please help me out with as much feeback as possible, anything would help. I've also had a lot more discharge this month than usual.

You're not pregnant and sperm on a stomach can't get a woman pregnant. It doesn't run down the stomach and try to get underneath to your genitals and up your vagina to cause pregnancy. Think about it from a practical/scientific point of view.

You are using two highly reliableforms of birth control and the way your boyfriend checks the condom is fine.

You have no issue, just relax :)