Pregnancy from this?

So my boyfriend got semen on his hands. He washed them. A while later he slipped his hands down my trousers and grabbed my butt. And I know that the vaginal opening is near the butt hole and his fingers were near there while touching my butt. ALSO he was rubbing my vagina really hard over clothes. Can this cause pregnancy please help!

This will not cause pregnancy. It doesn't matter if your vagina is (reasonably) near your butt, you need to have sperm ejaculated in/on the vagina. Sperm doesn't run around the body looking for a vagina to jump into. Rubbing a vagina over clothes (?) cannot get anyone pregnant.