By January 4, 2016 - 10:21pm

i had protected sex on October 12th, 2015. i got my period on the 14th lasted till the 18th of October. when November hit my cycle wad 40 days till i got my period. i was never late. i did do a pregnancy test on nobember 15th, it came out negative but my period was still a no show, i was so stressed and worried. lets not forget i am 15. i did another test a few days later and still negative. but still no show. so i waited and tried to calm down and got my period on november 22nd and it lasted to thanksgiving. in my mind i was happy but still worried and was waiting till december to see if ill get my period that month. when december came i waited. {i just thought last month was me over stressing and thats why it came super late} so in december it was the 4th week. i always get my period on the 4th week and when i didnt . i was confuse but i wasnt trying to over think it because i had protected sex and had 2 periods after having sex so i just waited. than i got my period on december 29th 2015 and it lasted till the january 2nd. my question is, why is my cycle longer now? and should i be worried about being pregnant? should i take an another pregnancy test?

Hi MBallesteros1914

You are only 15 so your cycle may be irregular for another couple of years until your body matures more. The birth control pill can help with regularity. Stress over pregnancy fears can also upset your cycle. You're very young, you may not be emotionally ready for sex.

Since you have had negative tests and periods since sex, you're not pregnant.

thank you so much for your reply. i will try to take it easy and relax and do not stress about it.