By January 20, 2016 - 6:38pm

Hi. So I thought I was pregnant due to outer course with 1 layer of clothing protection (my boyfriend wore underwear) . Anyway, I got my period a day late, but it still came and I was really happy. But now it's Wednesday, my period started last Friday. I'm bleeding brown blood (almost black) and have light brown discharge and occasionally I'm still bleeding red blood .. Which seems odd. This is my 5th day and I could've sworn I was done.. Because my periods only last like 4 days, but I'm still bleeding and having back and stomach cramps! Could I be pregnant?

Hi alexusannx3

Thank you for your post.

This bleeding is the end of your period and is dark in color as it's old blood. This is perfectly normal, even if it doesn't happen every month.
You're not pregnant - you asked this question before and I let you know then that pregnancy wasn't possible.