By Anonymous March 9, 2016 - 6:01am

I messaged last week due to a sexual assault Incident by my ex boyfriend in January. he first said he only put his fingers inside but now he's saying that he went further by putting his penis inside. He knows how much in a twist I get and he knows I'm moving on and he doesn't seem to like that. I really don't know if he's playing mind games with me now by ruining any future relationships I have or if he's actually being serious. Like I said, I started to bleed in Feb and I e taken pregnancy tests and all are negative. Would a urine pregnancy test be accurate by now? I was due my second period yesterday but still havnt got it but have got pains In my lower back. Please get back to me as soon as you can. I appreciate the help. Just want to move on and start ignoring him

I've been chatting to you about this topic!

Please stop talking to this man, he is enjoying tormenting to you. A pregnancy test would be very accurate by now - but you have had a period since and all your tests are negative. You're not pregnant.

Since you don't want to report him, you need to block him from all contact with you. Don't engage with him anymore, he's doing this to mess with your head and he's enjoying every minute of it.

Thanks For your reply Susan
Yes, I've cut off all communication with him.
Yeah, but I've heard about implantation bleeding and how women can sometimes ovulate twice in a month? That's why I'm concern I guess.

Can you please explain how I can differentiate implant bleeding from a normal period? And also is it true whether some women can ovulate twice in one month

I really don't know what else to say regarding you not being pregnant as there are no signs you are and you are getting periods. I do think it's time to talk to a doctor about your situation.

Implantation bleeding is a few drops of blood, a period is a lot of blood over days.

You ovulate once in a cycle and only once. Don't confuse a calendar month with a cycle.