My boyfriend did his masturbation and washed his hands , after that he did it again and wiped his hands off a hankerchief and after 5-10 minutes he touched my clitoris and vulva , it happened on the third day after my periods were over , can i get pregnant ?

Hand-washing will eliminate all traces of sperm, there is no need to be concerned you could get pregnant. You did not have intercourse, not was there any direct contact with the vagina with sperm. Pregnancy is not possible.
Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

My LMP was on 22nd april and ends on 26th april.
On 1st May Me and my bf engaged in forplay. He fingered me but I am not sure whether he was having any precum on his fingers or not. He rubbed my vulva after shaking his penis. He didn't penetrated ejaculated. Is there any chance of pregnancy?

Is it safe to do protected sex on 10th day of your 30-32 days long cycle?/which time is safe for sex without contraceptive?

HERWriter Guide (reply to marryy)

Hi marryy

I do not recommend having sex without contraception at any time if pregnancy is to be avoided. Why don't you want to use contraception? Day 10 is certainly not safe.

You can't get pregnant from anything you're doing but don't play the "how far can I go without getting pregnant?" game. Just use contraception every time and be responsible about your body.