By June 2, 2016 - 8:56pm

Hello. My situation is a little similar to everyone else's I'm kinda calm but I just need to be sure. Basically there was sperm in my hand I washed it water only then waited 3 hours ended up fingering her and rubbing her clit then went to sleep around 8 -10 hours later. I didn't shower the day this happened and just went to bed and when I ejaculated the day of the sperm landed on me and I scratched that area a couple hours later but I also cleaned myself. it was wet I'm assuming I was sweating when I scratched remember this was a couple hours after I already ejaculated or the morning after. So I scratched and I fingered my girl that morning too. What are the chances that from that scratch the sperm could be alive considering it was wiped off with tissues and at least 3 hours past and I scratched and the area was wet a little more like moist from sweat? Could there be a chance she gets pregnant?

Hi Timothy!

There is absolutely no chance of pregnancy. Don't create scenarios in your mind that are far -fetched, they will cause stress.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills

Even if it was her ovulation week?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Timothy)

Correct. There is no risk of pregnancy. Even in moist arenas, sperm is not going to stay alive to impregnate a woman by fingering hours later.

I mean this in the kindest way but you might want to practice better hygiene. Wash hands with soap and warm water and shower daily. It's the right thing to do for you and your partner and it's nice to be clean.

You have nothing to worry about.