By September 19, 2016 - 4:26pm

Almost 5 weeks ago my boyfriend and I were dry humping, he was wearing boxer brief while I was wearing very thin lace underwear. Before we started I noticed he had some pre cm on his underwear and I was wet when we were humping. This happened two weeks before I was supposed to get my period. Time has passed and I was very nervous about it and still am. my period was due last week but I missed it completely. Is there any chance I could be pregnant? Please respond as soon as possible

Hi Whipk

Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

You may be late for other reasons including a change in lifestyle, stress or hormonal changes. As always, a test can let your know for sure. Even if there is little/no risk, some women like to see a test with their own eyes.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...