Me and my girlfriend were alone and we got extremely horny. We started dry humping, from there I decided to take my penis out and try to dry hump her that way. She then took her pants off and had only her panties, so I kept at it. After that we stopped and I finished myself off. I washed my hands and penis soap, I also told her to watch her hands. She seemed unsatisfied so I tried giving her pleasure with my hands. After4 days, she got her period 3 days early and I just want to know if this is pregnancy or just somethign else

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So she cannot get pregnant from what you did. She also had a period to confirm she's not pregnant. It doesn't matter than it was a bit early.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...