I got my last menses on 22 april which were very light since that month i had used emergency contraceptive around 8th april since then i have had my menses I have been active sexually could I be pregnant and if yes could a home pregnancy show positive results

If you are having unprotected sex, then you are risking pregnancy. Taking emergency contraceptives is a good idea, it lowers your risk to a great degree but sometimes it can delay your next period so this may be what is happening with you.

However, there is still a risk of pregnancy and since you are quite late for your period, a pregnancy test would certainly be accurate now.