pregnancy and periods.

Me n my bf played with each other's private parts, but I know that he ejaculated inside his underwear in his pant, I touched his precm but didn't touch my vegina. he touched my veg but his hands were dry. he ejaculated at the end when we had dressed up.

I had a period of 6 days 1 week later this happened. 2 days light, 2 days heavy and again 2 days light period.
am I pregnant ?

Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. You have nothing to worry about. Additionally you had your period which sounded like a normal period (all periods have light/heavy days) which is confirmation you're not pregnant.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...